House Cleaning Waiver Agreement
By consenting to this House Cleaning Waiver Agreement, you are agreeing to all the terms stated below.
- The client agrees in the last 24 hours nobody at home have presented the following symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- The client will report immediately to the OCC office line (703)-378-4300 if anyone is home sick on their service date, phone lines will open at 8 am. OCC will immediately cancel your service and the next service will be scheduled after 30 days from the occurrence day. Fee of $25 will apply to same day cancellations to cover lost wages instead of 50% of your rate.
- The client agrees the minimum time the maids will be in their homes is 2 hrs to a maximum of 5 hrs for occupied homes. Move ins/outs service time varies.
- The client agrees service will be conducted inside their homes, therefore they must be in an specific area of the house to allow as much space as possible to our crew to do their work, respecting social distancing. Instructions of how to get in and out must be coordinated before your service date, if making cash or check payments please have it ready on the kitchen countertop prior to our visit, inside of an envelope with OCC name on it.
- The client agrees to clear misplace/unorganized items in areas as much as possible to help our crews to reduce time inside their homes. Your maids will have a limited time of work, please help us to optimize it to your benefit.
- The client agrees to keep their own set of 12 microfiber towels different colors, 1 dust mop, 2 microfiber mops, 1-microfiber duster) the initial kit will have a cost of $45 (forty five dollars). Afterward $5/month will be added to your service to cover replacements as needed. Replacements will be available not shorter than 3 month, not longer than 7 months.
- The client agrees to hold OCC harmless against all claims related to current pandemic. Applies only to COVID-19. OCC teams health is monitoring daily every morning, employees are not allowed to come to work sick. Maids and employees in general must use face masks, gloves, goggles and shoe covers at all times.
- In the event of an exposure the client agrees to inform the office immediately. Maids are not allowed to clean any room of the house where a sick person is healing. This type of service must be requested aside and is not included in your regular service.
- OCC reserves the right to reschedule, stop or cancel the service at their discretion if necessary to protect both parties. In the event of a sick employee, the client will be informed immediately.
- This waiver agreement is governed by the laws of the estate of Virginia. Any legal claims or lawsuits related to it shall take place in courts located in Virginia.
- The Client agrees that this waiver agreement shall remain in full force and take effect without change and that requested house cleaning service is pursued to the terms of the agreement.